Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yay, today was a full day for me. I feel that I accomplished a lot. I got up, ate breakfast, got dressed, brushed and flossed my teeth, and went to my 8am dentist appointment. I might have been 5 minutes late, but that was it. After the dentist I went to the credit union and paid my Visa bill. From there I went to the college and bought a brand new planner. All of this was accomplished before 10am! Heck, half the time I'm not even out of bed before 10am. So, I am quite proud of myself.

When I got home I washed my face, and finished getting ready to go to Bellevue for my doctor's appointment. My dad and I headed out a little after 11am for Bellevue. On the way home from Bellevue I heard something really cute on 105.3fm. "God likes spiritual fruit, not religious nuts."

I spent about an hour scrubbing my bathroom tile.

No comments: