Friday, March 26, 2010

For the most part I studied, got in an hour and 20 minutes of study time. I feel like I'm hitting a wall, though. Writing a 5 page paper is really quite hard. At least I've started typing up my thoughts, hopefully that will help me down the right path.

Last night I got an e-mail that I really didn't appreciate. One part was valid, the rest just pissed me off. Unfortunately I accidentally deleted the e-mail. I did find it in the trash folder. I wrote my reply back, but I still have to add some images to the e-mail.

Tonight I'm going to Tulalip Resort for my friend, Janelle's birthday party. The theme is black and white, so I'm going to wear my black with creme polka dots dress and shoes. I think this is a great outfit, now if only I didn't have this lovely bruise on the inside of my left leg right below my knee. At least the shower I'm going to take will help that a little bit.

No comments: