Sunday, March 28, 2010

I didn't end up going to church today, or bowling with the young adults group, because I was attempting to work on my paper.

Yesterday Ruby did something that shocked/scared/spooked me. My mom basically banished Ruby to being outside yesterday (this only lasted a day). When I was feeding her, she was getting really growly towards Rocko. My mom wanted me to get food for Rocko and Merlin, since they don't get to eat as often as they used to. So I went inside and filled two bowls for Rocko and Merlin. Ruby decided that Rocko was getting too close to her food and basically attempted to bite him. When I say bite, I meant she was acting quite dog aggressive. I took her and her food off the porch and put her and her food in front of the steps. When Rocko came down the stairs she went after him again, even though she didn't even have any food left. I immediately took her out of the yard and we went for a walk down to the Centennial Trail. When we got back everything was fine, all of the dogs just curled up on the porch for an afternoon nap. It spooked me because she's never guarded her food before. Hell, she'll even sit there while Spencer eats all of her food.

No comments: