Saturday, May 22, 2010

I feel that I am slowly, but surely, improving in ballet. I am able to keep up with more and more of the barre warm ups. I'm really wishing that I had a monthly parking pass for the parking garage. Monday through Friday the parking garage costs $7. On the weekends the garage costs more. This is to be expected, seeing as more people come out to the Seattle Center on the weekends. Last Saturday the parking garage was $10, today it was $12. There was another garage about a block away that was only $7! If I'd been early to ballet class, I probably would have parked at the less expensive garage.

This afternoon I've been feeling exhausted. I'm supposed to be getting ready to drive down to Lakewood, but I don't think I'll be able to make it. Well, I'll probably be able to make the drive down, but not the drive back.

I'm looking forward to seeing Katie tomorrow.

No comments: