Friday, May 7, 2010

Yay, I finally heard from Otay! He was hoping that I'd be able to come over this evening. Sadly, I'm not available since I'm going to a women's tea thing with my mom (she bought the tickets last Sunday) at church tomorrow at 10am. It sounds like he's all moved in to his new place. Can't wait to see it, but more importantly, I can't wait to see him. I hope I hear from him again soon.

I wanted to go to ballet this morning, but I was exhausted from yesterday. I woke up around 7:30, but I wanted 20 more minutes of sleep, so I hit the nap setting on my alarm. I slept through it, though. When I woke up next it was after 8, and it felt like every time that I closed my eyes the next time I'd open them it was 20 minutes later. I remember waking up around 9:16, so decided there was no way I could make it to ballet. I'm just going to have to start anew next week, starting Tuesday!

I'm not sure, but I think I'm going to try and head over to the Everett Animal Shelter and see about helping set up for tomorrow. I'm going to try and take each of my cats in tomorrow to get microchipped. I'm also going to try and take my dogs in for microchipping, also.

No comments: