Thursday, July 8, 2010

I ran errands today. Well, once I got my butt out of bed and got dressed. I went to the credit union and paid my visa bill.

I was supposed to go and volunteer at the Everett Animal Shelter today. After some considerable thinking, I think that I may be burning out. I realized that it's been about two years since the last time I had a vacation/real break from school. For the past several weeks I've been forcing myself to go, and arriving later and later every time. When I e-mailed Hilary that I needed a break for the rest of the month, she suggested taking longer off than that. She mentioned that she figured that I was getting run down. So, starting today, I'm on break from volunteering.

Burning out would probably explain the reason behind my constant exhaustion, no matter how much sleep I get.

No comments: