Saturday, July 10, 2010

Well, I did my hour of ironing this morning. I did more than my hour of ironing. I think I spent about 2-3 hours ironing. By the time my parents got home I didn't really have time to shower before the wedding. Thankfully, I showered yesterday. After my parents got home from running errands I worked on getting ready for my cousin's wedding. On the way to the wedding I asked my parents who we were related to, and how we were related to said person. Apparently the groom is my cousin. His father is my dad's younger half-brother. So, he is my cousin, and my father is his uncle. Met lots of cousins from my dad's side of the family. Most I'd probably met, but the last time I saw them would have been prior to 1996. I liked how I did my makeup for the wedding. It was a gorgeous day for a wedding.

No comments: