Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lonely

I'm feeling pretty lonely right now, and very out of the loop regarding my friends. I hate this feeling.
Just found out that Heather is 17 weeks pregnant! I guess she announced it on February 12th, but I missed it.
Nick finally texted me back last night, but all he said was "I'm not a good person you shouldn't associate with me. I'm just not who I used to be." But he didn't really give me any explanation.
I haven't heard from Satavy since February 5th. I sent her an e-mail, left her a message on Facebook and Myspace, but still haven't heard anything back.
Apparently Martina moved to Hawaii. The only reason I know is because I checked her Myspace page. I've called and left voice mail but haven't gotten any call back. I've sent her texts and haven't gotten anything back.

No comments: