Friday, February 12, 2010

Took Ruby in to get a urinalysis done and more medication. I also stopped by Bridges and picked up another pack of the Greenies Pill Pockets in beef flavor.

I didn't quite make it to my ballet class today. I was running about half an hour late. So, instead I sat reading my new book, The Ballet Companion. I also searched Pacific Northwest Ballet's website for their Open program.

They're the only other area dance school that offers ballet classes at a time and day I can take them. They offer a Beginning/Intermediate class Saturday 10am-11:30am, and an Intermediate class Monday-Friday 10am-11:30am. So, theoretically, I could take 5 ballet classes a week! That would be great! After a while I would feel comfortable taking the Intermediate/Advanced class on Saturday 10am-11:30am. That class is on pointe.

After dinner I talked to my mom about taking ballet classes through PNB's Open program. I'm alright with taking ballet classes at this studio in Lake Stevens to work on my technique, but I want something more. This studio focuses a lot on competitions, so much so that I didn't have class last Friday due to there being a competition last weekend. My mom sounded alright with me taking ballet classes through PNB's Open program. Actually, she asked me when classes were, and when I told her that they're Monday-Saturday at 10am she offered to give me money for class and parking so that I can go tomorrow! That'll be awesome. I think I shall give it a try. It means I won't get to sleep in, but that's okay, I sleep in too much as it is. I pray that I wake up and get ready and am out of the house by 9am.

No comments: