Thursday, February 11, 2010

Well, it looks like my makeup tutorial video won't be up until next week, at the earliest. I had the hard drive of my laptop replaced on December 3rd, 2009, which was within the year of warranty that I had on my laptop. My laptop appears to be experiencing a problem that is similar to the problem I dealt with at the end of November/beginning of December. I feel that my replacement hard drive should have lasted more than the little over 2 months that it lasted. I don't feel that I should have to pay to have a replacement hard drive, seeing as the replacement hard drive appears to not have even lasted 3 months.

The only reason I'm at school right now is due to needing to make the final payment on my classes, and so that I can get help reformatting my hard drive on my laptop. See if that'll take care of the problem.

No comments: