Friday, February 19, 2010

Started out the day going to Pacific Northwest Ballet and I took the open intermediate ballet class at 10am. It felt so good to be in a more 'normal' ballet class. After the class ended we discovered that 2 of the people in class were actors/performers in "South Pacific". My parents and I were going to the 1:30pm performance. That was pretty awesome, taking a ballet class with 2 people from the show I was going to see at The 5th Avenue Theatre that afternoon.

During the performance the vet and I kept missing each others phone calls, so we were playing a continual round of phone tag. We're going to start Ruby on a different medication, since she's still got the infection, and the Clavamox doesn't seem to be helping.

The only thing I really didn't get done was e-mailing the Marysville school district IT guy what my schedule is for the next three weeks. I also forgot to call about volunteering for a runway show. Darnit!

No comments: