Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

The concert last night was good. Spending time with Otay was awesome! Got to see She Wants Revenge and the Psychedelic Furs.

This morning I was reminded that I should always have at least 1 extra days supply of medication for my ADD with me at all times. I didn't have an extra days supply with me last night, and I spent the night at Otay's so I could spend my time with him, this made the drive home this morning quite interesting. ADD and driving do not mix! What I mean by this is that unmedicated ADD and driving don't mix. Normally I'm fine with driving, but then again, normally I'm medicated. Oh well, this was probably one of the only times where I've ever done this. I won't be repeating it. Otay informed me that he has Wednesday and Thursday off, so he might be coming up for a visit. That would be so awesome!

Happy Father's Day to all of the father's out there. Sadly, my dad's in Seaside, Oregon on vacation with my mom. I did meet up with my brother at our grandparents home and delivered the father's day card that my mother had picked up for her father. Chris and I spent a bit of time visiting, drinking hot chocolate and eating cookies. After Chris left for home Uncle John stopped by. I haven't seen Uncle John in an extremely long time. I showed him pictures of my puppy.

No comments: