Saturday, June 19, 2010

Such a busy day today! I meant to get up early enough so that I could make it to the beginning/intermediate ballet class at PNB. Any other Saturday I would have had enough time to get ready for ballet class, but not this Saturday. I was ready to go by around 9:26am, and class would be starting at 10am. I decided that I'd stay home and get ready for the rest of the day.

I walked Ruby, so I was proud of myself for that one. If I hadn't walked her in the morning, she wouldn't have gotten her walk in today. Missing ballet class also gave me more time to get ready for helping out with the PNB student performance and the concert/date with Otay.

I volunteered to help with the Pacific Northwest Ballet School's annual performance. I would receive 5 free classes. All I had to do was help hand out leotards and make sure the girls were being quiet when they were heading for the stage. We also accompanied the students up to the balcony prior to the intermission, since all of the students would be watching the rest of the show which consisted of dances performed by the top two most advanced levels.

Watching the most advanced dancers dance really made me yearn to improve my ballet dancing.

No comments: