Saturday, June 5, 2010

Not being able to get any high speed internet access is super annoying. Assignment #3 for my CS120 class is also really annoying. I completed the first part, but now I can't figure out how to make the second part work. Mom says that we can go to her office tomorrow so I can e-mail stuff there. I'm going to move on to a different assignment, and come back to #3 later.

It feels like we just got home. My parents and I went to Satavy's for Kameron's 1st birthday party. He had 2 cakes! Lots of food, lots of fun things. It was such a beautiful day for the party, too. On our way down we went and got a new air filter for the Accord.

When we got home my mom got mad at my dog because it would appear that she chewed on one of the roses, and broke the portion that had a lot of new growth and buds on it. I took Ruby for a walk.

No comments: