Sunday, June 6, 2010

Well, I didn't make it to church this morning. I was too exhausted from yesterday, and felt that my time needed to be focused on school stuff.

My mom was kind of annoying me today. It was great that she let me come with her into her office to work on some school work. There was lots of room to spread all of my books out, and kind of organize them. I started writing down a list of reading and assignments that I need to do. That way, as I complete them, I can cross them off my list, or erase them. My mom's work computers have dated internet browsers. They are running Internet Explorer 6! Internet Explorer 8 is what I'm used to when I have to use Internet Explorer. Even IE7 would have been better, because IE7 was when they introduced tabbed browsing to their users.

My throat is now sore. I think I'm getting Chris's cold. Not cool, because now I'm starting to feel miserable and sick. I get really annoying when I'm sick.

No comments: