Thursday, August 5, 2010

I just about had a heart attack! I lost my phone while I was at Costco with my parents. It must have fallen out of my purse when I sat in one of the couches or checked out a mattress sample. I discovered that it was missing when my parents were getting ready to check out. I was searching through my purse for my phone and couldn't find it. I basically emptied out my purse, and still couldn't find it. I thought that maybe I dropped it in the car, but it wasn't in the car, either. I remember being online while we were driving to Costco, so I knew that I hadn't forgotten my phone at home.
I retraced my steps, looking to see if I could find it. First, I reversed my route, and worked from most recent place that I had been to where I started walking up and down the aisles. Then I retraced my steps from where I started when I walked in the store, checking any places where I leaned over. After both my parents and I looked one more time, we decided to check the lost and found. The lady who helped me checked the lost and found book, but nothing had been reported as being found recently. So she told me that my phone hadn't been turned in, without actually checking in the safe.
About 10 minutes later I went back to the lost and found area and one of the gentlemen in the office actually looked in the safe, (he didn't check the book), and asked what kind of phone I have, and what my screen background image is. A good samaritan or employee had turned in my cell phone! I almost hugged the guy, I was so happy.

After all of that stress we were all hungry, so I suggested that we go to Olive Garden. We went to Olive Garden for dinner, and I had a peach bellini with dinner.

No comments: