Sunday, August 29, 2010

This morning I woke up with a really bad cold. I was feeling so lousy that I didn't even make it to church this morning. I slept in with my puppy curled up next to me. After eating breakfast I crawled into my parents bed to watch TV and be near the phone. Ruby is such a sweet puppy, she's keeping me company and comforting me while I'm feeling miserable. She's going to be a great therapy dog and a great service dog! I watched the movie "17 Again" on HBO2E. I caught the movie from the beginning. Unfortunately, after pausing it several times, I didn't get to watch the end. My parents had set the DVR to record the pre-Emmy thing, when all of the celebrities arrive and walk the red carpet. That overlapped with the end of the movie, so I missed the end of the movie. I'll have to catch it again some other time.

No comments: