Saturday, August 14, 2010

Super busy day. I got to see Martina and her son earlier today! For having had a baby just a short time ago, she looks great! I'm glad that I got to see her, just wished that I could have spent more time with her.

Satavy called me and was double and triple checking to make sure that I was coming, and asked me if I could bring an extra towel. I guess she forgot to bring a towel for Kam. I headed out a bit later than I was planning to. I was there within half an hour of the session opening. It was a good thing that Satavy had bought the tickets earlier in the week, because the session that we were out was sold out. Gorgeous day, and I found a relatively close parking spot.
After spending the afternoon at the water park, we all headed over to Satavy's for dinner/BBQ. One of Satavy's friends was following me to her house, but then we got separated. In the end, everyone who was coming for dinner made it to Satavy's.

Martina had invited me to go to Trinity with her and some of her other friends, but I wasn't able to make it. I didn't leave Satavy's until after 9pm, meaning I wasn't going to get home until around 9:45~10pm.

No comments: