Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pit Bulls On Parade!

Today was Pit Bulls on Parade at the Reber Ranch in Kent.
I made sure to give Ruby her Cerenia about 2 hours before I planned on leaving. I also made sure that we went on a walk, hoping to tire her out, just a little bit. Ruby and I went down in the van. I probably should have stopped at the first rest stop, though. Ruby went big potty in the van. Thankfully, it was on top of the potty pads, sadly, it also got on her 6 foot leash. Oh well, I pulled over, cleaned it up, and we got back on our way.

Once we got to Reber Ranch Ruby was a bit overwhelmed. I don't think Ruby has ever been around so many people and so many other dogs at the same time before. She was acting really shy around everybody and all of the dogs. Normally I would have been trying to keep her from jumping up on people, but she wasn't doing anything like that.

No comments: