Saturday, April 17, 2010

I was hoping that after a night to sleep on it, that I'd be able to figure out the Python program exercise easier. I was able to get the first one done, but no matter what I do I can't seem to figure out how to make this distance traveled program exercise work. I wish I had contact information to easily contact some of my classmates for help. I'm thinking that I'll just have to wait until Monday for classes and ask Keith for help.

I met Jim, my brother's friend who works for Microsoft. My parents are at the crab feed, gross. Ruby reacted to Rocko's growling when getting near his food and attacked him. The result, a slobber covered Border Collie, no blood, no broken skin. This is the second time it's happened. I'm fairly sure that Ruby is just reacting to Rocko's growling. She'll sit back and watch while Spencer eats all of her food, she'll eat Queenie's food right next to Queenie, and we have no problems around her food. The only difference is that Rocko is growling and baring his teeth.

No comments: