Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Okay, so, apparently I should have made sure I had more information about what was going on today. I realized last night that I forgot to ask where exactly I was supposed to be going. So, I just went to Sureel in Kirkland. Apparently I was supposed to go to the hair salon around the corner. I thought that the designer was going to be seeing what we look like, and come up with an idea of what he wants our hair to look like for the fashion show. I didn't think that something was actually going to be done to my hair, like having it cut! Boy, my hair feels weird. Not so much because Dominic blow dried it straight, and used a straightener on it, but more so because he thinned it out a lot, trimmed it, gave me bangs, and layered it. When I say thinned it out a lot, I mean 'a lot'!

No comments: