Friday, April 23, 2010

I watched Avatar with my dad. I also did some research on Pioneer Elite DVD players and televisions. Found out some really sad news, Pioneer pulled out of the television business. Apparently Pioneer Elite has 3 different Bluray DVD players. The top of the line one costs around $2,200! The 'entry' level one costs around $400-$600. I say if we want to update to a Bluray DVD player we should got with the 'entry' level Pioneer Elite DVD player, seeing as how our original Pioneer DVD player worked just fine from 1997-2009. It still works, it just makes clicky noises while the DVD is spinning, and you have to be quick about getting the DVD in the tray, because you hit the open button and the tray opens and then closes. You're supposed to hit the open/close button once and the tray opens, then when you hit the open/close button a second time the tray closes.

I started feeling nauseating around 3 or 4pm this afternoon. I was hoping that maybe some fresh air might help, so I went with my parents to Flower World. Sadly, it didn't help. But the chicken bake at Costco helped a little bit. Dad got his Bluray player, it's a Panasonic, I'm annoyed.

No comments: