Sunday, April 11, 2010

Missed church this morning. Wasn't feeling well, so me and the doggies slept in. Ruby slept in bed with me, and Queenie slept next to my bed.

Room Ideas:
I can't wait until I can rearrange my room! I'm going to rotate my bed 90 degrees, that way it'll be against the windows, lengthwise, at least. I'm going to put the desk against the end of the bed. My night stand will now be on the left (as you face the bed) side of the bed. That'll be better for me because then I'll be able to roll on to my right side and get the light from my lamp when I'm reading before going to sleep. It hurts to roll over on to my left side, so I try avoiding it.
I'm currently putting new sheets on my bed. Ruby leaked through the towel, the fitted sheet, and the top mattress pad, so it was time to change them. I must say, with Ruby and her leaking I sure do change the sheets a lot more, which is good. Before adopting Ruby I probably didn't put fresh sheets on my bed often enough.

No comments: