Saturday, April 24, 2010

We went to Fred Meyers today. Mom had seen an outdoor table and chair set that was advertised as being on sale through today. She liked it, but wasn't quite sure about whether to get the whole 10 piece set. All we picked up was a new umbrella. I also checked out what they had in regards to storage/organization type stuff. They had several things that looked interesting, bed raisers, 36 pair shoe holder that hangs on the back of the closet door (it can actually hold heels and boots, which is rare), lots of nice little storage cubbies, and a cool bathroom shower/tub corner caddy organizer. My mom said I could only get one item, I ended up not getting any of those items. Next time I think I'll get the bath caddy/organizer, though. It seems like it's a very useful item, and I could put it to use immediately.

After getting home and measuring the current table on the back deck, we decided that we should go back and pick up the 10 piece set. The table in this new set is 40"x60", which is smaller than our current table. Our current table is too big for our back deck. So my dad and I went back to get the set. I wanted the umbrella base, too, but my dad said no. We also stopped at Home Depot and perused through their bathroom department.

No comments: