Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yay! I think my insomnia might be over! Okay, the melatonin that I took before going to sleep last night may have helped.

I was so proud of Ruby when I was getting ready to leave for church this morning. I was pulling the wrapper off of a bully stick and Ruby went over to her crate, and started looking in her crate, and doing bouncy play bows around her crate. She was all excited about getting her bully stick and hanging out in her crate.

I actually took a bit of time and did my makeup before church. I was sad that Sarah wasn't there, though. During service I heard/learned about a local tech company that has a Christian outlook, so to speak. I checked out the company's website, and it sounds like an excellent company to work for. I'd love to work for them.

I got a bunch of studying done for school today. I also accomplished completely scrubbing out the bathtub/shower. It's all shiny now. I still need to work on cleaning out the door tracks and the exterior of the tub/shower.

No comments: