Saturday, January 9, 2010

Al's Memorial

My parents and I went to Al's Memorial service today. Learned a bunch about him, like that he original went to bible college to be a minister. Although, that makes me feel a bit better, that he does rest in peace in Heaven. Heard some stories about Al. I wish I'd had the chance to hear more stories. My mom thinks that Al may have been the IBM guy @ the PUD back in the day.

Girly Stuff:
I think I'm going to modify how I do this part just a bit. I'll start with putting a list of the makeup used, then how I applied it.
Clinique powder
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Oil of Olay eyeshadow
Ulta eyeshadow
Stila
Benefit Get Bent Lash mascara
MAC
Clinique

Cleaning/Organizing:
I spent about 40 (concentrated) minutes on cleaning/organizing my bathroom. Probably spent about another 20 minutes off and on doing little things in the bathroom. Sadly, you can't really tell. But I did get rid of a lot of empty bottles from the bathroom. My goal is to get the 2 center drawers cleaned and organized for ease of use and finding things. I'm sick and tired of spending all my time looking for specific makeup items. I also want to clean/organize my desk in my bedroom so that it's partially usable for school/desk type items and partially usable as a makeup vanity. Wish me luck!

No comments: