Wednesday, January 6, 2010

School Stuff:
I'm scared about how Al's death is going to affect my journey to earning a 2 year degree.

Darn, some of the stuff I just bought at Macy's at the Benefit counter are now on sale.

Girly Stuff:
For today's makeup look I used my Clinique powder, Urban Decay Primer Potion, and Benefit's 'Get Bent Lash' mascara. On my eyes I used the Stila 'Smoky Eye The Talking Palette' which is more of a warm/neutral smoky eye. So that is what I did, used the light base color as a base all over my eyelid, the tan lid color on my lid, the crease color on the outer third of my eyelid, and the liner color as eyeliner and in my crease. On my cheeks I used Clinique... On my lips I used my Clinique Moisture Surge Lipstick in SPF 15 in 'Sweetness' and Clinique lipgloss in 'Sweet Dream'

No comments: