Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I think I kind of forgot how hard it can be trying to pick out an outfit when you've just purchased a bunch of new clothes.

Girly things:
Yay, I discovered that my MAC eyeshadow duo and beauty powder are both eligible for Back 2 MAC!
Okay, for my makeup for today I started with my Clinique face powder, then used the Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eyes. For eyeshadow I used my MAC Eye Shadow Suite in 'Shallow V. Deep' and put the lighter color on my lid and the darker color in my crease. I also used the darker color to line my eyes. I lined my lower water line with my new Stila Kajal Eye Liner in 'Emerald'. For my mascara I used Benefit's 'Get Bent Lash'. On my cheeks I used MAC's Beauty Powder in 'Summer Rose' from the 'A Rose Romance' collection. Finally, on my lips I used CoverGirl 'Outlast All-day Lipcolor' in Always Rosy.

I wore my new black slacks and black & white plaid wool coat, both from Banana Republic. I also wore a new teal short-sleeved sweater that I got at JCPenney's. I earned some compliments, so I think it turned out well.

No comments: