Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Well, 2009 is over and done with. Yay for that. I got my AmStaff puppy and a part-time job in 2009, so that was good. I think I'm going to start posting some of my girly stuff, like makeup and other things of that nature.

I wore makeup for this first day of 2010. Nothing too crazy. I also went to a model train show with my dad in Tacoma at the Washington State History Museum. We were going to go to Sakura's for lunch afterwards, but they were closed today. Sad Amanda.

So, some of my plans/goals for 2010:
Wear makeup more often.
Wear contacts more often.
Spend at least 20 minutes a day reading school stuff.
Spend at least 20 minutes a day working on cleaning my room and/or bathroom.
Start taking ballet on Friday's.

Girly Stuff for 1/1/10:
After washing up and putting on my moisturizer I used Clinique 'stay-matte sheer pressed powder oil-free' in 01 Stay Buff for my powder. Then I used Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eyes. For eye shadow I used a Clinique Eye Quad containing 'Beige Shimmer' (Beige/tan soft shimmer), 'Buttermilk' (Off white velvet), 'Bewitched' (Deep brown velvet), and 'Frosted Blossom' (light pink soft shimmer). I used Frosted Blossom as the base, Beige Shimmer on the outer third of my eye lid, Bewitched in my crease and along my bottom lash line, and I used Buttermilk as the brow highlighter. For my mascara I used Benefit's 'Get Bent Lash'. On my cheeks I used Clinique's 'sheer powder blusher' in 05 Plum Fabulous. Finally, on my lips I used CoverGirl 'Outlast All-day Lipcolor' in Always Rosy.

I shall try and take a picture this evening and post it tomorrow. (Warning, this is after wearing the look all day long, and I have oily skin, so it won't look 100% like it did at the beginning of the day.)

Well, I think that's all for this evening. I'll be posting more tomorrow.

No comments: