Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sick Day

Well, today I'm staying home from school. I probably should have stayed home from school on Thursday. I am using it as a sick day, or a day to help recover from being sick. I can't remember the last time I missed a day of school. Maybe September 2006? It's been quite a long time since I missed a class due to being sick. I slept until about 11am, I vaguely remember my alarm going off at 6am. After I had breakfast I went back to sleep. I didn't wake up until 2:38pm, when my dad called my cell phone. When I finally got out of bed I was feeling dizzy/light-headed, again! So I've spent the majority of my waking afternoon hours being dizzy/light-headed both yesterday and today. Oh joy.

I've been going through the Windows Movie Maker help contents. Trying to figure out how to make and edit my own videos.

No comments: