Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm feeling like whatever I do it's wrong. At least, that's how my mom is making me feel right now. I picked out some Healthy Choice TV dinners when my dad and I were at Fred Meyer's that looked yummy. I was in charge of fixing dinner. I let it sit a bit too long to cool down, so everybody was complaining that it was cold. Then my mom complained about how bland the vegetables were. And she wonders why nobody else ever willingly fixes dinner!?
I picked up a 3 pack of bully sticks at PetCo earlier this evening for my puppy Ruby. They're great for Ruby because they keep her really occupied and quiet while she works on them, and they last her quite a while. As I went into the living room Spencer, my brother's ACD/Blue Heeler, was busy chewing away on one of the bully sticks! We were having a bit of a standoff trying to get him to release the bully stick. Then my mom complained about the bully sticks, because one of her co-workers champion Corgi's broke a tooth while chewing a bully stick. When I told her that I was only going to be giving Ruby the bully sticks while she's a puppy, and that Ruby was currently chewing on a bully stick instead of chewing on the coffee table she came back with a 'there's no difference' or something of that nature. The gist of it being, that she thinks that as soon as Ruby is finished with her bully stick, she'll go right back to chewing on the coffee table.

No comments: